Welcome to our page
Check in regularly for updates (pool closures/cancelled lessons)
Learn to swim with Flippers Swimming Club!
There are no lessons on Saturday 25th / Sunday 26th September as there is an open day at the school. Lessons will resume on 2nd / 3rd October
Please read before attending lessons
Please also read through our T&Cs page
A gentle reminder to all of our customers, the rules that are in place from the government guidelines to ensure that we can have our swimming lessons in the safest way possible.
- whilst government restrictions have now been lifted, we have decided to keep some policies in place to keep everyone safe. If these policies are not followed you may be asked to leave.
- the one way system is no longer in place for entering poolside. You may enter and leave the changing rooms before and after lessons however we kindly ask that you keep to the one way system whilst walking around the poolside.
-everyone must walk clockwise around poolside (windowsill first).
children will exit the pool and walk round (clockwise) to the changing rooms, again, to prevent cross over and too many people on poolside.
- we are still asking that children arrive with their swim wear underneath light clothing so that it can be removed quickly.
- children should remove their outer clothing quickly and effectively, away from any exits/entrances
- only one parent/guardian per family (only for those with children 6 or under or those with additional needs) are allowed on poolside
- Please move around swiftly and do not block the entrance of changing rooms, we must keep everyone moving to limit numbers.
- Showers are now in use but it is advised you leave the pool and school premises as quickly as possible
If any of these rules are unclear or if there is anything you wish to discuss please contact me prior to the lesson so I can ensure that I am free and available to speak with you.
These rules have been dictated to me by Merchant Taylor’s and is a direct result of the governments guidance that allow us to be open, I hope you can appreciate it is stressful for all of us at this time but I think you can agree that we want to keep everyone as safe as possible.
I do hope this clears up any confusion there may have been regarding the rules and please let me know if there is anything you wish for me to clarify further.
Please see our contact times, we will respond to all enquires as quickly as possible but please be patient with our responses. Our business hours are below and on the 'contact us' page.
Please see 'T&C's' and 'Covid-19 info' pages before attending lessons. There are important rules and guidelines now in place that need to be followed.