Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are set in order to provide a safe environment for you, your children and the staff. They are also for hygeine reasons and to ensure our lessons run smoothly and provide a happy swimming enviornment. Please make sure you read all the T&C's and follow them with due care.
1. All outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the changing rooms and poolside.
2. In the interest of hygiene, all swimmers MUST wear a swim cap in the pool and shower before entering.
3. No food or drink is to be taken or consumed on poolside.
4. No jewellery is to be worn by swimmers.
5. Please do not use talcum powder in the changing rooms
6. Under the Child Protection Act and the Safeguarding of all children, there is NO, under any circumstances use of cameras or any photographic equipment in the changing rooms or on poolside.
7.Parents are not allowed to talk to teachers during the lessons (we can arrange a time if needed) as this is a distraction and puts your child as well as others in the class at risk.
8. We will not tolerate any abuse towards any member of staff or of our club, if this occurs you may be asked to leave our swim school.
9. Lessons cannot be made up, transferred or refunded if your child is unable to attend their class as this disrupts lessons.
10. Payments have to be made by the date requested on the form to secure your child's place for the following term. Places cannot be held open.